Dowsing Class in Dallas

The American Society of Dowsers defines dowsing as "... the name given to a quest for information, with or without the assistance of a device such as a forked stick (Y-Rod) or pendulum." Most commonly it is a form of divination in which tools, such as pendulums or rods, are used to divine the location of underground water, lost items or missing people. 

I personally have only worked with dowsing once. My High Priestess received dowsing rods that were wrapped in copper as a Yule gift and taught me how to use them. Craddling the rods so they could swing freely, I thought of my ink pen, which she had hidden while I was in another room. The rods swung back and forth as I walked around the room, and when they were over the place the pen was they snapped together.

Because I enjoy working with scrying and had success with the dowsing rods, I look forward to getting my own set someday. According to Dowsing.com, "dowsing is an intuitional science and can be learned. Divining is not just a gift miraculously bestowed upon a few". So if you'd like to learn and practice dowsing, there are classes in Dallas, Tx taught by the Dowsing School on  Friday October 14th through Sunday October 16th.

If you'd like to meet other dowsers, find your local chapter of the American Society of Dowsers here.

1 comment:

  1. Can someone help me find a sewer line in my front yard?
    Robert
    text me: 469-230-9244

    ReplyDelete