Prayers Against Witchcraft

It's fascinating to me that there are so many adamantly opposed to witchcraft who don't even know what they're praying against. There is a blog called "Prayer Against Marine Witchcraft" I came across tonight. Happy to find another form of witchcraft I don't yet know, I scanned through the blog. If they're praying against it, there must be an explanation to describe what they're praying against, right? Turns out "marine witchcraft" is a term meaning any form of magical work in which one prays to or is familiar with water spirits.

What's sad to see is that followers of the blog don't even know what it is they're praying about. For example,

"Rosaliar says:
I need urgent prayer, I joint a fire church in my home town and without my knowledge I was initiated in witchcraft by the former pastor, I just found this out when we held a 40day fasting and demons start to manifest and I was one of them in someones body, nobody believe me when i say Im not aware of myinvolvement , please pray for me"

Rosaliar, you can't be initiated without your knowledge. Initiation is like baptism, it requires consent and willingness. And demons started to manifest after a 40 day fast? Awfully suspicious seeing how everyone's blood sugar was low, good chance they were dehydrated, and if you've never experienced fasting before there's a good chance you were hallucinating or travelling astrally.

Why is it that the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism are so opposed to witchcraft? Well according to 1 Samuel 15:23 "The sin of witchcraft is rebellion." Note this was written when there was infighting amongst the Jews over who the rightful King of the Jews should be, because they were sick of being ruled by Judges, so any form of rebellion could quickly turn into a riotous mob. (Hence why in the Bible 1 & 2 Samuel are after Judges and 1 & 2 Kings are after Samuel.) Also, it is argued that witchcraft is rebelling against God by claiming to have the powers of God. John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" But there I go again, actually reading and studying the Bible. Silly witch, reading is for priests! Oh wait, this isn't Medieval Times...

I personally use witchcraft as a way to grow closer to the Divine. Sadly, this lack of education will continue to blossom periodically around the world as zealousness extinguishes intelligence.

Zealousness extinguishes Intelligence

No comments:

Post a Comment